Donald boyd standing in inverness, nairn, BADENOCH & strathspey
The Scottish Christian Party leader is standing in the Inverness, Nairn, Badenoch and Strathspey constituency. As the Conservatives, Labour, Liberal Democrats and SNP move further away from the issues many Christians deem to be important, the Christian Party candidates are often the lone voice for biblical truth and moral and social integrity. Read the Christian Institute election briefing document to inform your voting choice.
Donald Boyd is a very experienced leader and having spent many months working on the manifesto with party leaders, understands fiscal planning and responsibility and has a fundamental grasp of health and social issues being a retired medical doctor. It would be hard to find a more worthy candidate for your vote on 8th June.
Vote Donald MacLeod Boyd on 8th June 2017.
John cormack standing in Na h-Eileanan Siar (western isles)
This is the third time Mr Cormack has stood in the Western Isles. In May 2016 he received around 10% of the votes of church attendees. John Cormack said “With the other 90% voting for other parties Christians on these islands need to examine their consciences in the light of what the Bible teaches and consider what they are endorsing when casting their vote.
God is not looking for Sunday Christians, or those who take off their cloak of Christianity at the polling station door. True faith must impact every area of our lives, including how we vote. Jesus is either Lord of all or He is not Lord at all. The Christian Party stands alone amongst the parties in declaring that teachings of the Bible are the only foundation on which we can build our lives, our communities, our society and our country. Join with us and support us in the battle.”
John is a 38 years old local businessman, married to a medical doctor with a young family.
Give him your support and vote for him on 8th June 2017.